Hello,
does anybody know whether it is possible to compress
sqlite data on the page level. If I compress the
sqlite database file with zlib I get very high
compression rates due to the character of the stored
data.
I think this problem is related to the problem of
using encrypted databases. Perheps it is possible just
to exchange the encryption function call by a zlib
compression call.
Integrating such a call simply into the read and write
functions in the file os_win.c does not work.
Can anybody help me, or give me a hint?
Ciao Martin

Was denken Sie über E-Mail? Wir hören auf Ihre Meinung:
http://surveylink.yahoo.com/wix/p0379378.aspx