Richard,

If you need any help I'm available under contract.  I'll be in L.A.
next week on business with a client, but otherwise I will be free.

I've been programming for 10+ years and what you need done is very
simple and I could charge for a minimum number of hours and you will
have a full functional solution.

Doug

--
- Doug Hanks = dhanks(at)gmail(dot)com