Hello.

I'm interested in using SQLite both at the SQL and BTree levels in an application. That is, I would like to create tables and be able to run queries using SQL while also inserting into, querying and updating tables directly via the BTree-level C API calls (thus bypassing the SQL subsystem entirely). Is there any information on how I can accomplish this without corrupting data, confusing SQLite, etc? If no documentation currently exists on this, I would be grateful for any pointers from those who are familiar with the guts of SQLite.

Thanks,
Brian