> Hi Henri,
>
> On 18.10.2005, at 14:56, Eggert, Henri wrote:
>
> > I have found that the problem is the column name "Text".
> > If I replace the column name "Text" by another all works fine.
> > So I wonder : is "Text" a keyword for sqlite ?
> >

> It indeed is [1]. :)
>

> -Markus
>
> [1] http://www.sqlite.org/datatype3.html

Actually, 'text' is not a designated keyword; see
<http://www.sqlite.org/lang_keywords.html>. In any
event, being a keyword would not explain why the
query with 'or' works and the one with 'and' does
not, or why both queries work in older versions of
Sqlite3.

This seems to be a recently introduced change in
behavior; whether it's a bug is perhaps a matter
of opinion.

Regards