Hi All,

I'm just starting with SQLite and hope to use it as the common database for
a desktop and pocketpc tool.

to keep it simple, I'd like to use a main database on the desktop and a
secondary database to be copied to the pocketpc as a sqlite db. (no realtime
synchronization is needed)
if data has been modified on the pocketpc, the secondary database is copied
back to the pc and (in ms access-speak) linked as external tables in the
main database.
What is the equivalent of linked (or external) tables in SQLite?

a further twist to this: I need also access Foxpro-data on the desktop as
external table to SQLite?

best regards
glenn