Nathan Kurz wrote:
On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 06:24:13PM -0800, Steve Green wrote:
Hi,

I'm hoping that someone can shed some light on the following issue that
I'm seeing.  When I attempt to create a temp table using DBD::SQLite (v1.11)
and either SQLite v3.3.3 or v3.3.4, I get the following error:

DBD::SQLite::db do failed: not an error(21) at dbdimp.c line 398 at ....

Same failures here on Linux 2.4.29.  I didn't have time to debug it,
so I decided just to downgrade to a copy of 3.2.7 that I had around,
and things were fine thereafter.  I presume that some recent change to
sqlite is not yet reflected in DBD::SQLite.  'make test' for
DBD::SQLite is another fine test program that fails.

You'll need to go into dbdimp.c and change the two calls to sqlite3_prepare() so that the third argument is -1 rather than zero. This is due to the change in check-in 3047.