"Alexei Alexandrov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I use those that come with the distribution. Since it's one of the
> latest distros (Red Hat EL 4 Update 2), it's not that archaic:
>
> $ rpm -qa | grep tcl
> tcl-devel-8.4.7-2
> tcl-8.4.7-2

That should be sufficient.

> > > printf-8.1...
> > > Error: integer value too large to represent
> > > printf-8.2...
> > > Error: integer value too large to represent
> > >
> > > printf-9.5...
> > > Expected: [1 C
> > >

> > >  ]
> > >      Got: []

I really have no clue what is causing these problems
and having no ia64 machine, I have no way to debug.

> > > types3-1.3...
> > > Expected: [wideInt integer]
> > >      Got: [int integer]

The types3-1.3 error occurs because on ia64, a regular
old integer is sufficient to hold the value whereas on
an ix86 machine, a long long int is required.  No biggie.

--
D. Richard Hipp   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>