I would suggest as a beginning:

        www.hwaci.com/sw/sqlite/whentouse.html

        www.hwaci.com/sw/sqlite/lockingv3.html

        www.hwaci.com/sw/sqlite/faq.html#q7

        www.hwaci.com/sw/sqlite/faq.html#q8

        www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=MultiThreading

AND

        www.hwaci.com/sw/sqlite/

has wealth of very helpful information about all things SQLite.

Once you have digested all that information, perhaps you will be in a
better position to ask more detailed and to the point questions.
General cries for help pretty much go unnoticed here.

Most everyone here does not have the time and especially the patience
required to teach an SQLite beginner how to write a Google replacement.

Fred