On Tue, 4 Apr 2006, Roman wrote:

[...] I am using sqlite3 on am embedded platform. I am using c++ to enter data. I have BLOB field, and I do not know how to enter hex values from a data string. [...]

Hello,

if you need to put BLOB data verbatim into an SQL statement, SQLite3 supports syntax like
   INSERT INTO blobs VALUES(X'deadbeef');
You just denote the BLOB as a string of an even number of hexadecimal characters preceded by an 'X' or 'x'.

In many cases it may be a better idea, though, to put placeholders into your SQL statement and to use sqlite3_bind_blob to load the BLOB data for statement execution.

cu,
Thomas