Due to the size of the binary, I ve choose to develop my application under
php4 instead of php 5

I ve try to install sqlite3

And the only solution I ve found was a plugin developped http://php-sqlite3
sourceforge.net/

But when trying it, it look bugged, when file are created with :memory:
everything is ok, and as soon we use a file, nothing working anymore.

Anyone has resolve this issue ? (the only other way I got to use sqlite is
by a PECL extension sqlite => but version 2.8.12 => nearly obsolete)

Any help will be appreciate.

Its incredible that a big language as PHP cannot have the lastest version of
sqlite running with...

Best Regards

Derel Bruno

-------Message original-------