Thanks for your reply. We use powerpc Linux on the embedded platform
(CPU Model number : MPC885 ).
I have downloaded the source code for sqlite version 3.3.4 and
compiled it for powerpc linux gnu.

Thanks
Deepali

"deepali rajale" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am getting SQLITE_IOERR error while trying to perform select  or
> delete operation on a record when Database has more than 3000 records.
> The table is likely to grow to 10000 records.
>
> Can someone give any pointers to the solution.

An SQLITE_IOERR indicates that a disk I/O operation
(a read or a write) failed.  This indicates some kind
of problem with your embedded hardware.  Or perhaps
your custom OS interface layer is not working quite
right.  Or perhaps you are trying to use one of the
OS interface layers for Unix or Windows on an embedded
platform that does not fully support the Unix or Win32
interface.

What operating system are you running on your
embedded platform?

--
D. Richard Hipp   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>