your solution is most probably in os_unix.c, have a look at the file
system APIs...

Mario Hebert
Legerity

"Night Media LTD" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
05/17/2006 01:28 PM
Please respond to

<sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
cc

Subject
[sqlite] Réf. : Re: [sqlite]  Réf. : Re: [sqlite] DB in memory - table
create won't work

Because its a special filesystem !

  I got this problem on a VPS server running with XEN 3.0

And the harddisk is /dev/sda1 (but don't know the filesystem).

Best Regards

Derel Bruno

-------Message original-------