Thanks. That command created the files; however,

grep sqlite3_sleep ./tsrc/*

reports:

sqlite3.h:int sqlite3_sleep(int);

and that's all. In other words, it's declared but never defined.

> So I downloaded the latest CVS files on my Linux box. What do I run to
> generate the c files I need for compilation on my Windows box? In
> other words, what make command is used to generate the files for the
> zip = source download? Where do the files end up? Do I need any
> special parameters to configure or make for this to work right?
>
> I searched the newsgroup for this information, but was unsuccessful.
> Is there a link that explains it already available?

Edit Makefile.linux-gcc to suit your setup.  Then type

   make target_source

Windows sources will appear in the "tsrc" subdirectory.
--
D. Richard Hipp   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>