From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 3:57 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: [sqlite] Control the scheme layout

Hi,

I'm coding an C++ application based on a set of plugins.

Each plugins adds a functionnary to the application and needs its own table
(with fields) or a pre-existant table (with its own field).

For instance, my DB contains the table TX with the field FX for the plugins
X.

I load the plugins Y that needs TY with FY but they do not exist.

-> How to test that?

I load the plugins Z that needs TX and FZ but FZ does not exist...

-> How to process to know that?

Thanks a lot for your next answers.

--
Delf