Ran wrote:
Indeed if I reset after the first step failed, and than prepare again, the
select works. But I guess this is not the usual way to do things right? I
mean - shouldn't the first prepare be aware of the fact that the database
was changed? Or maybe CREATE TABLE is a special case?

If I were to hazzard a guess, its because there was a second handle opened to the database that modified the schema which the first handle doesn't know about until it does its sanity check before operating on the database.

--
Craig Morrison

http://www.mtsprofessional.com/
  A Win32 email server that works for You.