Hi,

Thank you for your answer...
You try to reproduce on win32 or linux ?
I think, may be, i have a bug on my porting layer (lock file / unlock file)...

But without this problem context, can i :
    - open a (new) database
    - insert some records
    - (don t close db)
    - select field
...?

Should i execute special BEGIN TRANSACTION query before creating table or
another ?

For this context (add some records and select some records without closing db),
what is the best use case ?

Thank you very much for your aid....!!!

Best regards,

Fred

Fred a <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I open a new db, create the table, insert some records, after i try to select
> (without closing db before SELECT query) some record and sqlite3 return
> SQLITE_CORRUPT (error 11) . (If i close the db before SELECT it run...)
> I try with BEGIN IMMEDIATE and COMMIT but it don't work...

Unable to reproduce.  Additional detail needed.
--
D. Richard Hipp   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>