To: <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 8:16 PM
Subject: Re: [sqlite] v3.2.1 and current differences!

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 20:03:35 +0200, Edwin Knoppert wrote:

Just wanted to warn you i can not read a newly created table created with
the current release and opening it in v3.2.1 (afaik)

Sorry, i removed the older dll, i overwrote it with the latest and read the
table instantly.
Before i had 0 tables shown.

A simple query was used:

CREATE TABLE [TABLE1] ( ID INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, NAME TEXT )

I believe i also tried first:
CREATE TABLE [TABLE1] ( ID INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, NAME )
Sorry, i forgot.

I may assume only a major version will have a different format?

After opening the database file with a later library version and
before doing anything else, issue the command:

PRAGMA legacy_file_format=ON;