Yeah and while we're at it, he could invest a few bucks on a couple twin diesel generators, a battery room, and whatnot, a group of hookers to save the night.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jay Sprenkle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Question about database?

On 7/12/06, Cesar David Rodas Maldonado <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't care about hardware... i will do cluster... but which DB motor do
think will be good for work with great velocity in select (sqlite,
postgresql or mysql).
ah.. i almost forgot... i will do a great number of select...

I don't believe it makes a big difference on performance.
Have you thought about backups and availability?