Am 26.07.2006 um 01:06 schrieb [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

Michael Scharf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Rob,
I notice in the documentation that the sqlite3_progress_handler() method
is marked "experimental".  Is that significant?

No idea, that's a question Richard Hipp may answer..

I need to remove the experimental marking.  Perhaps
somebody could create a ticket to remind me ;-)

While you are at it, consider creating an enhancement
ticket to allow sqlite3_interrupt to be called from
a different thread.

Tickets #1897 and #1898.
I saw that you already committed code to make sqlite3_interrupt thread-safe, but created a ticket anyway to make sure it's tracked.

</jum>