I don't mind receiving occasional announcements on new programs using
SQLite (even if I'll never use them), but don't you think one per day
is just too much?

Regards,
~Nuno Lucas

On 8/8/06, Me <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
FREE - SQLtNoCase - convert TEXT columns to TEXT COLLATE NOCASE

SQLite handles text columns different, depending on how COLLATE is defined
when the column is created. The default is COLLATE BINARY.

TEXT or TEXT COLLATE BINARY - columns will be treated case sensitive for
ORDER BY and WHERE comparisons.

TEXT COLLATE NOCASE - columns will be handled case insensitive. 'smith' =
'Smith'

For the most part, TEXT COLLATE NOCASE will give the preferred results on
short text columns such as [Name].

While SQL can be used to force case insensitive comparisons - converting a
column to TEXT COLLATE NOCASE is a permanent solution.

Converting a column from TEXT, to TEXT COLLATE NOCASE, isn't easily done
with SQL - that's where SQLtNoCase comes in.

http://www.sqlight.com/sqltnocase/

sd _ at _ sqlight _ dot _ com