Hi,

I have been using sqlite on windows for a few months, it is great. I
need to switch over to unicode support now though, and I am confused
how to do this with sqlite.

1) First, when I compiled the original sqlite project, I have the
character set to MBCS. Should I switch this to Unicode and recompile?

2) I have been using sqlite3_exec() to execute my sql statements, but
I see that there is no sqlite3_exec16() equivalent to take a unicode
string. I think I'm supposed to use sqlite3_prepare16() but I have no
idea what the last two parameters of that function are?

3) To escape my sql statements I was using sqlite3_mprintf() - is
there a unicode equivalent?

Thanks for any information,
Mark