Adriano Rodrigues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
For example, I will miss ResultSet.getObject() which I rely upon
heavily.

Sorry, the README is out of date there. The latest version v026
supports ResultSet.getObject() by instancing the object that matches
the storage type of the column. So you will get either an Integer,
Double, byte[] or String.

Other parts of the JDBC API are designed for ResultSets other than
FORWARD_ONLY. Functions such as previou() or first() will never be
supported, as they are not by most simple queries on most databases.