Hi Richard,

    Thanks.. As you said. Now I tried to open the database that is not
corrupted with sqlite 2.8.13 (that we have). I have an intresting observation.

1.) I compiled sqlite 2.8.13 for PC (little endian) and ran sqlite binary on
the directory that had the journal also.

RESULT:
-------
It did a rollback successfully - So this means sqlite 2.8.13 is fine.

2.) I compiled sqlite 2.8.13 for a proprietary platform that we are using for
development(little endian) and ran sqlite binary on the directory that had the
journal also.

RESULT:
-------
The file is getting corrupted.

Please can you suggest to me what could be the issue. Or suggest to me where to
look for this issue.

Thanks and Regards
Jayanth