You have to find what is locking the database and unlock it.

Lloyd wrote:
I have tracked down the problem and found th following.

I have a select statement which stores the result set in a pointer
variable. If the result set of select statement is empty, the program
executes, otherwise it gives a Database Locked error.
How can I solve this problem ?

Thanks again,
  Lloyd.