Roger Binns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We had an earlier discussion about calling sqlite3_interrupt from
> another thread, which wasn't possible at the time:
>
> It looks like the code is fixed for 3.3.12 (and possibly earlier).  I
> just wanted to double check that it is now officially safe to call from
> another thread.  The main documentation doesn't mention anything either way.

Go to http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/search and do a search for
sqlite3_interrupt in tickets and in check-ins.  The result is

   http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/search?s=sqlite3_interrupt&t=1&c=1

From this we see that that sqlite3_interrupt() can be called from
a separate thread as of check-in [3336] on 2006-07-26 associated
with ticket #1897.  That was first delivered in version 3.3.7.

--
D. Richard Hipp  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>