RB Smissaert wrote:
Thanks, that is very helpful and reassuring as well.
Will see if I can figure out then what is causing this one:
warning C4028, as you say that could be a typo.

I've just built 3.3.12 source with VC6 and didn't see that error. I changed the warning level to 4 and got 500 warnings (signed/unsigned mismatch, oddities in M$ headers, unreferenced parameter NotUsed ;)) but not a C4028 in sight. VC6 is pretty old now - what version are you using? And which sqlite source are you building?

Martin