I'd like to update on my current status regarding the subject.

After 3 and a half headaches, I managed to output an obj and link it with the definitions file.
However:

(using pseudo-paths for the sake of readability)

1) In LCC I'm using the following switches:

       /ansic /o "path-for\output.obj" "path-to\main.c"
It produces 0 errors and 27 warnings.. I believe I can move on from here, despite warnings.

2) In LCCLNK I'm using the following:

       /dll "path-to\output.obj" "path-to\sqlite3.def"
       I'm getting a ton of "Specified export XX is not defined"
       ...And later on a "Missing exports. Aborting" message.

Why is this happening?, did I compiled it wrong or the exports file I've got is not the correct one? (from dll package - sqlite3 website).

Perhaps compiling just main.c is not how it should be done? if so, what should I do in order to properly compile all the sources? - This time I'm using the "pre-processed" version of the sources for windows, since I gave up on the other package...

Thanks again.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gussimulator" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>