T&B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can someone please tell me (politely ;-) where to put the -
> DSQLITE_ENABLE_LOCKING_STYLE=1
>
> I tried inserting it arbitrarily in the Makefile.in file but it
> didn't seem to make a difference.

Do "configure".  Then edit the Makefile that is generated.

I think Tom is trying to figure out where exactly in the Makefile to
insert the D flag. Tom, I am walking on thin ice here, but after you
have run ./configure, you could try inserting a line like so pretty
much anywhere in your Makefile.in AFTER TCC has been declared. So, you
could add a line like so

# flag to deal with Mac OS X file locking on shared drives
TCC += -DSQLITE_ENABLE_LOCKING_STYLE=1

Obviously, I could be way wrong about this, but if I am, hopefully
someone will chime up and tell us so.,

Nelson Inst. for Env. Studies, UW-Madison http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation http://www.osgeo.org/education/