I took Makefile.linux-gcc, and made the obvious changes (there are
mingw lines all over in there).  EXE = .exe, SO =dll, SHPREFIX = ,
[that was nothing for that setting], and TCC, AR, and RANLIB set to
the path to the appropriate commands from mingw.

I should warn that I haven't actually built using mingw for maybe 9
months!  This is just going off of the Makefile that I still have
lying around.

-scott

On 3/13/07, Stefan de Konink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 March 2007, Stefan de Konink wrote:
>> My target is to get sqlite compiled on my host platform i686 and my
>> target platform mingw32. Could someone get a step by step manual to get
>> the 'precious' dll/.a?
>
> well, this could be autotoolized and force people to do
> ./configure --host=mingw32
> i do that now with a library of my own ... but i cross-compile everything from
> my Linux host ;)
> -mike

Ok that doesn't work. Because:

lemon needs to run on the host system. os_unix doesn't compile because
it has undefined 'locks'. removing os_unix leads to unresolved symbols
in a lot of files when making the dll.

So a step by step tutorial would be nice :)

So what I did.

./configure --prefix=/opt/gtk
Adapted Makefile and replaced TCC and added a --tag to libtool (because
it otherwise complains).
make
everything is ok until os_unix...

Stefan