Vivien Malerba wrote:
Here is a sample test case, just uncompress, run "make" and "./test".
Here is what I get using SQLite 3.3.13 (On Linux):
SQL error (step): SQL logic error or missing database
SQL error (step): column name is not unique

It shows that calling sqlite3_reset() seems to be required (contrary
to what the doc says), or maybe I got something wrong...

Hmm. I built this on Debian (had to tweak the Makefile very very slightly) and got the same results as you. From my reading of:

"""Goofy Interface Alert: [...] The problem has been fixed with the "v2" interface. If you prepare all of your SQL statements using either sqlite3_prepare_v2() or sqlite3_prepare16_v2() instead of the legacy sqlite3_prepare() and sqlite3_prepare16(), then the more specific result-codes are returned directly by sqlite3_step(). The use of the "v2" interface is recommended."""

you should NOT have to call sqlite3_reset() after an error. Perhaps someone with experience of the C API could comment?

Martin