Thanks, Martin,

Still, even if my indexing can't be speeded up, this seems like an
important question, as I can't see why creating one index with two words
would take several times as long as creating two indexes with one word
each. Either my mental model or SQLite'd indexing is screwy. I'm
perfectly willing to assume it's me, but I'd like to learn why. Or if
it's SQLite, then my timing observations are of some value.

Best,
Stephen

On Tue, 2007-03-27 at 18:20 +0100, Martin Jenkins wrote:
> Stephen Toney wrote:
>
> > Meta-question: this is the second time I've asked this question. The
> > first was about a month ago and got not a single reply. Is there
> > something wrong with my postings? Or is this just not an interesting
> > topic?
>
> I think it just boils down to how much time people have.
>
> Martin

Stephen Toney
Systems Planning
[EMAIL PROTECTED]