Hello All
iam java starter and love sqlite . when i download java wraper for sqlite
this is good work in windows but it cant work in linux .i have this
exception "not found libraryjsqlite.so" Althought, i download sqlite.so and
rename to it .where is solution

> I have been unable to get this package to compile under Linux. Do you
use it
> in Linux, or Windows?

I remember I also had problem compiling this. It didnt find some
executable.
I'v downloaded missing executable, put it in PATH and there were no other
problems.
But actually it isn't necessary if you want only JNI version. By default
both
version are compiled, and most time is spent building NestedVM version -
it
is also the one that causes problems. Even if there is no single target in
the make that makes JNI version, it shouldn't be hard to remove all stuff
required for NestedVM (JNI version only needs SQlite and downloaded
source).