Hi,

> > Can you elaborate on how you make this selection, and how
> you package
> > the fragment?
> >

> => Since fragments are host-specific, only the fragment you
> need will be loaded.
>       (If you use an update site, only the fragment you need
> will be downloaded).
>
> Note: the System property "java.library.path" is also set in
> the plugin Activator, in order to found the embedded
> dll/shared library in the right fragment.

I didn't think it was possible to change "java.library.path" after the
VM has started. If it is possible to change this value then that may
have an adverse affect on other plugins.  Or is the change isolated just
to the plugin itself?

Do you mind posting your plugin Activator that sets this property?