Stef Mientki wrote:

But it doesn't solve my problem :-(
I've the feeling that despite the suggestions of Igor,
the problem still exists, caused by the zero values ??
I'll try tomorrow again with some other values.

Stef,

Oh... I though Igor had solved your problem so I didn't give it much thought.

My reading of your query would suggest that you should try this:

SELECT PO.* FROM Koppel
LEFT JOIN PO ON (Koppel.K_App == PO.App)
WHERE (Koppel.K_naam == 'MVE') AND (PO.ALL_answered == '0')

The last two conditions should select the result rows and not affect the join operation. Only the comparisons of the fields from both tables should affect the join.

HTH
Dennis Cote