I have a file with the columns: StockSymbol, OptionSymbol, StockPrice, StrikePrice, ExpiryDate

For each StockSymbol, ExpiryDate, I would like to list just 4 of the records where the StrikePrice is lower than the StockPrice.

The following is close to what I want except it gives me all the rows where the StrikePrice is less than StockPrice but I only want 4 rows (2 PUTs & 2 CALLs) for each Stock and associated ExpiryDate.

SELECT StockSymbol,
       OptionSymbol,
       ExpiryDate,
       StrikePrice,
       StockPrice
FROM Options
WHERE nStrikePrice < StockPrice
ORDER BY StockSymbol,sExpiryDate, nStrikePrice DESC;

I would appreciate any suggestions on how I can generate an appropriate SQL statement.

Thanks,
 Roger