Voxen wrote:
The problem is my application is used by thousand of customers.
I cannot ask them to tweak their antivirus.

An observation. Thunderbird uses simple text files to store unencrypted messages. I am not aware of anti-virus programs having trouble with those files. Perhaps a little research into how Mozilla has avoided the problem would be warranted? If it turns out that their text files themselves are not affected by the anti-virus operation, then perhaps base 64 encoding would be sufficient for your application.

John