Jeff Hamilton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a complex query that I want to run often and store the results
to a temporary table. I'd like to compile a statement that looks
something like:

CREATE TEMP TABLE ? AS SELECT * FROM data WHERE value = ?;

so that I can have multiple threads accessing the results of the query
in various temp tables simultaneously. The above gives me a parse
error on the first ? for the temp table name. Is this a bug, or
something that SQLite can't support?

Something that SQLite can't support. A parameter is only allowed where an expression can appear.

Igor Tandetnik