On 6/5/07, John Stanton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
OK Sqlite doesn't have a date type, period.  Just as it doesn't have
other types, but don't let it it stop you from using dates very
successfully with Sqlite by defining a date type and using the
functionally built into the product.

Indeed. And that is what my post suggested. SQLite doesn't have a date
type. The only types are REAL, TEXT, INTEGER, BLOB, and NULL. But,
"don't let (that) stop you from using dates very successfully with
Sqlite by defining a date type and using the functionality built into
the product."

..

Nelson Inst. for Env. Studies, UW-Madison http://www.nelson.wisc.edu/
Open Source Geospatial Foundation http://www.osgeo.org/education/