Hey, There's no need to be offensive. I did not mean to be critical. Far from
it, it does a great a job (far more than I'm capable of producing). What I was
trying to find out was, if it is possible for a .y files to be broken such that
it can be built on top on other .y files.

  Not sure if this is the right group. But could not find a lemon parser user
group.

Christian Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Uma Krishnan uttered:

> Hello:
>
> Is lemon parser modular and extensible?

Extensible to do what? It generates parsers, and is self contained. It
does a single job, and does it well. What more could you ask for?

> Thanks
>
> Uma
>
> Asif Lodhi wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> I have just joined this mailing list as Sqlite looks like a good
> software solution to my needs. What I need right now is RE-assurance
> of "crash-recovery" that is mentioned on your front page. So, I would
> be thankful if you experts would give me an "accurate" and fair
> picture of the crash-recovery aspects of SQLite - without any hype.
>
> --
> Best regards,
>
> Asif

/"\
\ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
X - AGAINST MS ATTACHMENTS
/ \