On 6/20/07, Dennis Cote <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Andrew Finkenstadt wrote:

> I ended up writing a (multi-thread aware) C++ framework to keep me
> out of trouble.  In the SQLite namespace I have

Is there any chance that your framework is freely licensed open source
so others could use it as well?

It sounds interesting, and I would like to take a look at it if that is
possible. Is there a link to the source?

I still need to check on approval for its distribution.  (I have approval
for our local changes to sqlite.h/c, already.)  I hope to be able to offer
it under the single public domain license similar to drh's sqlite license.
I may end up having to GPL or LGPL it.   Please remind me in about 10 days
if there hasn't been any word here.

--a