If you did not compile sqlite as multi-threaded this is exactly what would happen.

On Jun 22, 2007, at 9:06 PM, Frederic de la Goublaye wrote:

Hi I just tried this driver:
http://www.zentus.com/sqlitejdbc/

The result is ten times slower or even more.
Maybe I am wrong using this new driver.

So for the moment I am still using this one:
http://www.ch-werner.de/javasqlite/

BUT I HAVE STILL THE CRASH TROUBLES:

An unexpected exception has been detected in native code outside the VM.
Unexpected Signal : 11 occurred at PC=0x34D8493F
Function=sqlite3VdbeExec+0x10B
Library=/usr/local/lib/libsqlite3.so.8

ANY IDEAR ???

Thanks for your attention.

Cheers
Frederic

> My project is working with Tomcat, SQLite and javasqlite.
> http://www.ch-werner.de/javasqlite/
>
> http://www.ysalaya.org
>
> Since a few weeks Tomcat server crashes very often: error 505
> and I need to restart it manually. It is installed on FreeBSD 5.4.
>
> Please see the Tomcat log file bellow.
> It seems to be an error in SQLite outsite the Java Virtual Machine.
>
> ANY IDEAR ?

I see 2 possible explanations:
1. You use the same connection in different threads at the same time.
2. There are bugs in JDBC driver. If this is the case, try driver from
http://www.zentus.com/sqlitejdbc. It for sure has bugs, but may be
different and you won't even notice them. You may use pure java version -
it will be probably slower than JNI based, but should never crash VM.