On 27.06.2007 02:27 CE(S)T, Robert Simpson wrote:
> If you'd rather communicate directly with the database and process
> per-row as quickly as possible, you can use the
> DbCommand/DbDataReader model.

Hm, okay, that's what I referred to that I am using.

> While some may argue whether or not 592k is "lightweight", it's
> definitely not in the heavyweight category either.

Sure, I don't have any special problem with it. 7zip compresses it down
to 250 kB and that's what often goes over the internet. Disk space and
memory bandwidth really aren't a problem in that scale. :)

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>