In the misty mists of time, we made the decision to minimize namespace
pollution by trying to keep everything in a single file.  fts2.c is
almost to 6000 lines, almost as big as btree.c.  Does anyone have
strong thoughts about the negatives of breaking things up?

Offhand, the major bits of distinct functionality I can think of are:

- doclist handling (~1000 lines)
- encapsulated sql queries (~600 lines)
- segment reading, writing, merging, and query support (~1700 lines)
- the virtual table code (~2700 lines)

The last could certainly be broken down further, perhaps
distinguishing query code from update code from overall glue code, but
that could come later.

-scott