Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a plan to implement the enforcement of the
SQL-92 FOREIGN KEY constraints?

Seems to me the No.1 missing feature.  After all, data integrity, even in an
embedded DB is very important and bugs in client code can easily mess up the
referential integrity.

Does appear odd that SQLite implements some of the less useful SQL-92
features and even goes as far as to parse FOREIGN KEY constraints but not
raise an error when it encounters one?

Thanks in advance.

PS. I know you can sort of implement this with a load of triggers, but that
seems a bit daft.