[In the message "[sqlite] Re: how do i declare and use variables in sqlite?" on
Aug 2, 18:22, "Igor Tandetnik" writes:]
> Chase <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > how do i declare and use variables in sqlite?
>
> You don't. You declare and use variables in whatever program you write
> that runs SQLite statements.
>
> Igor Tandetnik

This is certainly true, but there might be cases where one wants
to keep certain results between sql statements and reuse them.
While this conceptual solution is certainly not the Variable
it sort of gets the job done.

create temporary table vars (name text, value something);
--
insert into vars set name="x", value=0;
--

I real life you might want to create better named temporary table
directly with select and use its values without having to

Nikola