On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 03:04:35PM -0700, Joe Wilson wrote:

> Maybe the php wrapper is not closing sqlite connections correctly
> (or at all).
>
> See if you can get the stack traces of all threads in the php process
> 162 via pstack, lsstack or by attaching gdb to it at runtime.

Before I'll make it: does there exist any possibility, that I made some
mistake in PHP-scripts? If I correctly recall, even ev. omitting of
"sqlite_close" function can't make any problem, because the connection is
always closed even without this, just when end of script has been reached.

Are any script-related (not bugs in PHP-module) reasons possible?
--
                                pozdrawiam / regards

                                                Zbigniew Baniewski