Game on!!  We'd love to see this happen.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: We are considering a change to the SQLite API which is
technically not backwards compatible.  On the other hand,
it is difficult to imagine a situation where the change
would cause anyone any serious hardship.  We suspect that
most people will consider this change a vast improvement.

The proposed changes is to these APIs:

    sqlite3_soft_heap_limit();
    sqlite3_enable_shared_cache();
    sqlite3_release_memory();

As currently implemented (and documented), these
routines only work across database connections in
the same thread.  We propose to modify this so
that these routines work across all database
connections in the same process.

If you think such a change will cause problems for
you, please let me know.  Tnx.

--
D. Richard Hipp