You could experiment with making your 128 bit entity a BLOB. The alternative would be to represent it it in ASCII. Changing its radix would probably be the significant overhead, not the Sqlite storage.

Prakash Reddy Bande wrote:
Hi,

I am designing a database where-in my column data is UUID.
I am trying to figure out which is the best way to handle UUID since if
stored as text the length would be 32 characters (though UUIDs are 128
bit size) and select query based on UUIDs might not be really fast (I
might be wrong here.)

Regards,

Prakash Reddy Bande
Altair Engg. Inc,