In general I'm agree with Kishor comments, specially those related to the ability to include comments to the documentation pages and the need of *more* examples.

I recognize that the present design has its charm (those of a Web site made by an engineer) but I recognize that has found some difficulties to find some information, specially when beginning with the matter.

Keeping in mind the type of public of this web, don't worry about certain language frank and direct . All us have the same problem (bugs) every day.

As an additional suggestion for those of us who love SQLite but can't afford the cost of a maintenance subscription (or don't need it); put a "donate" button and add a list of contributors.

A.J.Millan