No I'm not currently parallel I/O. But I was hoping to use multiple Sqlite
databases (in-memory, disk based etc), and wanted to know the recommended
policy in that case. At present, since SQLite is a single file, there can be no
parallel I/O within a single DB - right?

John Stanton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Do you have parallel I/O or are you
using Windows or Unix?